A new addition to the Race Face flat pedal line up: the Chester Pedal. This tough and burly nylon composite body provides a large platform with the same grip as traditional alloy pedals via the bottom loading 8 hex traction pins per side. Thin and lightweight is the name of the game with Chester, featuring a cro-mo axle that is fully sealed and a 100% serviceable bearing and bushing system. This pedal offers great performance for a wide range of riders at a price that leaves plenty of cash in pocket to spring for that round of bevies at your local watering hole after hammering out a day of hot laps with the crew.
- Nylon composite body.
- Replaceable steel pins (8 per side).
- Fully sealed.
- Smooth and durable sealed bearing and bushing system.
- Co-mo axle.
- Thin and lightweight concave platform.
- Large platform with same grip as traditional pedals.
- Colour: BLACK
- Built For: Trail/DH/FR/DJ
- Bearings: Cartridge bearings and DU bushings
- Platform Size: 110mm x 101mm
- Axle Material: Chromoly steel
- Body Material: Nylon composite body
- Weight: 340g
- Height: 15mm – 18.4mm
- # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side)
Race Face Chester Pedals
Shipping will take 3 - 5 Business days from receipt of payment to Bokkies on Bikes. In the event shipping will take longer than the specified time, a representative from Bokkies on Bikes will contact you with an estimated time of arrival of goods.